Lotus Clinical Research excels in dental pain studies, particularly in the context of third molar extraction. Dental pain models have demonstrated exceptional assay sensitivity, rapid recruitment, and cost efficiency. As a leading choice for dental pain research, Lotus Clinical Research offers comprehensive capabilities not only in the dental model itself but also in advising and conducting later-phase studies.
Many sponsors engaged in dental pain programs are strategically planning their Phase IIb and Phase III programs. During this critical early period, having Lotus Clinical Research as a partner provides significant value. Our expertise and guidance in strategic decision-making and regulatory correspondence can greatly enhance the success of these programs.
For dental trials, Lotus Clinical Research provides both CRO and site services. We have the capacity to conduct single-center dental studies within our own state-of-the-art facilities, and we also leverage a network of well-vetted sites across the country for multicenter investigations.
One of the key factors for success in dental surgery research is the minimization of variability. To achieve this, Lotus Clinical Research implements the following strategies:
- Appropriate Impaction Level Identification: Ensuring that all sites accurately identify the impaction levels of third molars, maintaining consistency in the study population.
- Pre-Specified Impaction Grading Scale: Utilizing a standardized impaction grading scale, enabling reliable and comparable assessments across study sites.
- Standard Anesthetic Regimen: Homogenizing and adhering to a standard anesthetic regimen, ensuring consistency in pain management protocols across participants and study sites.
- Placebo Response Training: Thorough training is provided to both study subjects and staff members to mitigate placebo responses, enhancing the reliability and validity of study outcomes.
By partnering with Lotus Clinical Research, sponsors gain access to our extensive experience and expertise in dental pain studies. Our commitment to minimizing variability and optimizing results ensures high-quality research outcomes, advancing the understanding and treatment of dental pain.
Dental –Of all the acute pain models one can choose from, dental pain has been shown to have the greatest assay sensitivity, fastest recruitment, and the lowest cost. Lotus Clinical Research is an ideal choice for dental pain (third molar extraction) studies, not only due to our capabilities in the dental model itself, but also for our ability to advise and conduct later phase studies. Most sponsors who are involved with dental pain programs are planning their Phase IIb and Phase III programs. This planning process necessitates strategic decision making and regulatory correspondence. Having Lotus Clinical Research on board during this critical early period is of significant value. For dental trials, Lotus Clinical Research provides both CRO and site services. We can perform single-center dental studies within our own walls, and also utilize a network of well-vetted sites throughout the country for multicenter investigations.
Minimizing VariabilityThe key to success in dental surgery is minimization of variability, which can be achieved by:
- Ensuring that all sites appropriately identify impaction levels
- Utilizing a pre-specified impaction grading scale
- Homogenizing and adhering to a standard anesthetic regimen
- Placebo response training for subjects and staff members